Artservice offers support services across all the performing, visual and media arts and to the heritage sector. Our work has involved research into and evaluation of major national and regional programmes in dance, music, drama, crafts and live arts touring and we have delivered feasibility studies for theatres, arts centres, contemporary galleries and a major new regional museum, as well as working for various parts of the education sector.
We offer expertise in:
- Capital Scheme Project Development including Feasibility Studies and Project Management
- Business Planning
- Organisational Reviews and Development Planning
- Policy, Planning and Research Studies
- Local Authority Strategic Planning and Cultural and Capital Development
- Project and Programme Evaluation
- Funding Advice and Development
- Arts and Health
- Live Arts Touring Including Rural and Community Touring
Artservice has worked with over 100 clients including the Arts Councils of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland; the National Heritage Memorial Fund; a variety of major Local Authorities (e.g. Manchester, Birmingham, Nottingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Southampton, Hull and Portsmouth City Councils); several Universities; and a wide assortment of arts and heritage organisations including major regional theatres and galleries.